Recover CPR Training
With the right training resources, your staff will gain vital knowledge and experience to be prepared in an emergency. They will learn teamwork, communication, and leadership skills. Training in the Recover Initiative from VSS aims to improve your team in the following areas:
- Arrest Preparedness and Prevention
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Post CPR Monitoring
Why choose VSS for RECOVER CPR training?
Our Recover CPR trainer is a Veterinary Technician Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care, who has completed the RECOVER CPR instructor program in order to bring you the most up-to-date information and recommendations.
- 2-hour RACE-approved CPR lecture that encompasses both basic and advanced life support CPR techniques
- 1-hour RACE approved BLS skills lab (optional)
- 2-hour ALS skills lab with advanced dummy (optional, RACE pending)
- 2-hour RACE-approved BLS lecture followed by BLS Rescuer certification for up to 10 people
- 4-hour (RACE approval pending) skills course followed by ALS Rescuer certification for up to 10 people
Note: Completion of online portion through RecoverInitiative.org required before in-person training (8-13 RACE approved CE hours, group discounts available)
Customized CE Programs:
You can also request a tailor-made CE program to fit the needs of your clinic. Our highly trained consultant can give hands-on training and coaching for your staff in specific skills, topics, or procedures. Tell us how we can assist you.
We are excited to offer additional lectures and services to help your clinic offer the best care possible. Choose from a list of available lectures, including:
- Advanced Procedures
- Anesthesia Monitoring
- Management of Common Emergencies
- and more